Insights from stakeholders, partners and employees over the years
50th Anniversary Features and Vignettes
Below you’ll find a sampling of features and vignettes written in honor of California Sea Grant’s 50th anniversary. This section will get updated as we have more content to share.
- How 50 years of California Sea Grant research kept abalone on the menu
- California Sea Grant’s Role in Creating the MPA Network
- Learning about seafood safety over the years with Pamela Tom, a Q&A
- ‘Everybody thinks the ocean is limitless': Fisherman Pete Halmay
- The unassuming device that maps California’s fish eggs
- Roe Crops: How Sacramento Became the Caviar Capital of the U.S.
- How California Sea Grant State Fellows Influence Good Policymaking Everywhere
- Sharing the Sea
- The birth of the California Current Acidification Network
- How A California Sea Grant Program Helped Shed Light on Salmon Recovery
- Charting a Course for Coastal Coexistence