Fellowship Type: Policy
The John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship
The Sea Grant Knauss Fellowship provides a unique educational experience to graduate students who have an interest in ocean, coastal and Great Lakes resources and in the national policy decisions affecting those resources.
The program, which is sponsored by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) National Sea Grant College Program, matches highly qualified graduate students with hosts in the legislative branch, executive branch, or appropriate associations/institutions located in the Washington, D.C., area for a one-year paid fellowship. The program is named after former NOAA administrator John A. Knauss.
Click here for more information about the 2023 Knauss Fellowship.
For additional information on the Dean John A. Knauss National Sea Grant Fellowship, please contact: email@example.com
About the Knauss Fellowship
Fellows can request placements in the legislative or executive branches.
After collecting feedback from previous Knauss Fellows, Sea Grant leadership learned that the legislative Fellowship was less well understood. So why should you consider requesting a legislative placement? What do legislative Fellows do? MORE
Articles about previous Knauss Fellows
- 2022 Knauss Finalists Announced
- 2021 Knauss Finalists Announced
- 2020 Knauss Finalists Announced
- 2019 Knauss Fellowships Announced
- 2018 Knauss Fellowships Announced
- 2017 Knauss Fellowships Announced
- 2016 Knauss Fellowships Announced
- 2015 Knauss Fellowships Announced
- 2014 Knauss Fellowships Announced
- 2013 Knauss Fellowships Announced
- 2012 Knauss Fellowships Announced
- Former CASG Policy Fellow and Trainee appointed to National Sea Grant Advisory Board