California Sea Grant’s e-newsletter, Shoreline, explores scientific, environmental, and policy issues relevant to the California coast.
- Fall 2018 - Aquaculture in CA | Morro Bay mystery | New fellows
- Summer 2018 - Now hiring: Director of CA Sea Grant | Twelve new research projects | Outsmarting octopus
- Spring 2018 - Seagrass and Ocean Acidification | New Aquaculture Specialist | Abalone Withering Syndrome
- Winter 2018 - California Cliff Erosion | #KnowYourCoho | Aquaculture Research
- Fall 2017 - Russian River Monitoring | Invasive Seaweeds | Delta Science Fellowship
- Spring 2017 - Resilient Ecosystems | Communications Coordinator Job | Aquaculture in Ventura
- Winter 2016, pt 2 - Coastal Science & Native Peoples | Aquaculture Specialist Job | Strategic Plan
- Winter 2016, pt 1 - Victory for Salmon | Aquaculture Report & Workshops | State Fellows in Sacramento
- Fall 2016 - Limits of San Diego Seafood | HABs and Crabs | Seagrass Restoration
- Summer 2016 - UC President Visits CA Sea Grant | Meet Our New Fellows | Rick Starr Retires
- Fall 2015 - Pacific to Plate | Marine Reserves | Harmful Algal Blooms
- Shoreline Spring 2015
- Shoreline Fall 2014
- Shoreline Winter 2013
Those who wish may reprint the articles, as long as they notify California Sea Grant and give proper credit. You are also welcome to link directly to any of our features.